Banyan Sober Living has created a community-based living experience. We provide transitional housing to allow you to bridge the gap from treatment to a sober lifestyle that balances the challenges of our daily lives. We promote mind, body, and spiritual changes through the philosophy of the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
At Banyan Sober Living we want you to have an enjoyable and memorable experience with us. Below is a basic guideline of what will be expected from you during your stay at Banyan Sober Living.
• Residents are required to maintain a productive lifestyle with working, going to school or by volunteer work.
• We request a six month commitment. Residents are welcome to stay as long as they wish to.
• Residents are responsible for their own rent on a weekly basis, unless other arrangements have been made. Residents will pay for their own food, clothing, phone etc.
• Basic household supplies (paper and cleaning products), Cable TV, Internet and WI-FI are provided.
• Within two weeks of admittance, resident agrees to obtain appropriate employment.
• Within two weeks of admittance, residents agree to obtain a sponsor and home group. Resident is also to be actively working the Twelve Steps of AA / NA.
• Resident must follow daily curfew times. 11:00pm on weekdays (Sun-Thurs.) and 1:00am on weekends (Friday and Sat).
• There is a zero tolerance for any drug or alcohol use. If you relapse we will refer you to a detox, treatment facility or shelter. You will not be permitted to stay on property and put others at risk.
• Drug / Alcohol testing will be performed by a third party at a minimum of twice weekly.
• Attend a minimum of four AA/NA meetings per week.